Stop Losing Business To The Competitors In The Cities - and Instead Win Their Customers - even if you are based regionally in Bundaberg.
Join 3 speakers for this special lunch event.
- Special Guest Brock Fisher from Dropbox,
- Tracey McPhee from Alowishus Delicious and
- Eleanor Carey from The Generator Bundaberg
These speakers will show you how innovative Bundaberg businesses can win business from the competitors in the cities by working smarter.
Brock Fisher from Dropbox - What will he be talking about?
- How small regional businesses can compete with city competitors
- He will have examples from regional businesses crushing those flaky, yuppie city-slickers and talk about changes in technology that are enabling a great idea to be commercialised and successful no matter where you are
What Does Brock Fisher from Dropbox know about Trends and Innovation?
Across his career (starting with Jaguar & Land Rover, Volvo, Philips, Nokia, Microsoft and now Dropbox) Brock Fischer has been fascinated with what can make a small business unique. His specialty is building other people's businesses, and has seen firsthand the individuals who are able to stand apart from a behemoth like Microsoft and still have their own business identity and value and those that couldn't and were destined to become a commodity. He is looking forward to speaking to small businesses in Mackay, Townsville, and Bundaberg about why they do what they do and making that passion their brand and is especially excited to talk to anyone with a wacky and scary new idea. 10 years ago a guy called Drew created something to replace the USB stick and a few people thought it was pretty stupid.