The most challenging part of taking an idea from concept to creation is to start. Startup Weekend overcomes this by immersing participants in an encouraging and inspiring environment so the startup magic can happen!
Our goal is to connect you with entrepreneurial-minded, enthusiastic people for an exciting weekend of big ideas.
With resources and our rock star mentors to guide you, by the end of the weekend you'll have a whole new wealth of knowledge to continue on with your creation or to apply to your everyday life.
Who is Startup Weekend For?
Startup Weekend is designed as an event that brings all sorts of people together, including:
- Aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs
- Developers and other tech-related professionals
- Designers of all types
- Anyone with talents/skills in business, sales, finance, legal, health, wellness, mindfulness ... anything really
- Students from universities and even high schools
- Professionals looking to switch careers
- Passionate visionaries
- All time learners.
Your ticket includes:
- Access to the full weekend-long event
- Mentoring by all-stars from the entrepreneurship community
- Tasty meals
- Collaboration with awesome people from across the industry
- Membership in the Startup Weekend Community (>200K alumni)
- A process for taking any idea from concept to creation in a matter of days
Do I need to come up with an idea?
If you have an idea for a startup, then great! We hope you pitch for the weekend. If you don't have an idea, that's alright. Come and spend the weekend, listen to the ideas being pitched, and join a team. The weekend is all about learning about the startup ideation process and learning from each other.
If you have more questions, check out the Startup Weekend First Timers FAQ: http://startupweekend.org/about/firsttimer/
Any questions, please email the team at email@example.com.